Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quiet Day, after about 10:30 AM

Well, it was quiet until I turned on the radio. Someone turned it up as unloading work was going on and I didn't and still haven't turned it down after I turned it on. I almost turned it back off as the international news on NPR was depressing.

The reason it got quiet was my youngest daughter and her husband left on the first leg of their cross country trip for cross country hiking training in the hills of West Virginia in preparation for their PCT hike starting the first of May. I don't know how much training they will actually get done with all that they are planning on doing while they are there. For example, soon after they get there my daughter is going to participate in the Westbrook Clan's Women's Weekend in Hocking Hills. They are also supposed to help put up an electric fence, talked about re-felting a pool table, and visiting my son in New York City, Brooklyn.

In addition to the furniture, some permanent that they have returned to me and some temporary that I am storing for them, I now have my only guest bedroom that is now a storage unit. With the taller stacks of boxes in front, these pictures do not do the actual food justice but the last thing I'm going to do is rearrange all of this stuff just for a better picture.

I also have two cats, at least temporarily, three or seven months. They have both been curled up on separate dining room chairs most of the time since they left with me occupying a third while typing on my MacBook. Stuff from the cleared off table are on two additional chairs, leaving just one chair available for seated dining. I'm sure this is just resting up for tearing around the house all night, which is what my daughter and son-in-law reported that they did last night. I may have to close my bedroom door to keep them from running over me.

Tomorrow I'm going to start my Orenda International product consumption, Oki, O-Tropin, Immune, and All In One for Men. They are network marketing only products so I've joined the network. I will be sending the lighter of the three products to two of my sisters, which reminds me I need to call one of them to let them know. Medical professionals that I know and trust have told me some of their personal experiences and successes with these products. (Some have boosted their immune system after cancer.) If I sell them at all, it will be because I want others to get the benefits. If you are interested in learning more, I'll be glad to send you information. Just add a comment to this posting.

I wish I had known about them before Marilyn's last cancer. After the fact it is obvious that her immune system was impaired but these products are more preventative than curative. Several medical people report getting off of prescription medicines, losing weight, and combating depression. They also have a canine All In One for older dogs.

I'll report more on the effects of the Orenda International products as they are known. I know that everyone is different and results may vary but I am really hopeful, for myself and my sisters.

Well, I'm off for some boring work that has a new level of excitement, taking out the trash and recyclables without letting the cats out.

No comments:

Post a Comment